|Adidas Lucas Adv|
|DC Women's Nyjah High-Top|
|Nike SB Dunk Low Pro|
|Puma Suede Classic|
|Vans Sk8-Hi Reissue Ca|
It's been awhile since a female skater has had a skate shoe on the market. In fact I vividly remember the first one Carabeth Burnside did with Vans and I still have it. We were hoping for a Nike SB collab with Leticia Bufoni but that has yet to materialize, but our fingers are crossed!
In the meantime, here are 5 skate shoes that we think you should know about in terms of style & function.
1. Cliche x Adidas x Lucas Adv - this new shoe has just been released and it's a collab with Lucas Puig, Cliche & Adidas - we like the stealth gray suede and the pop of red on the heel patch. Retails for $80
2. The DC Nyjah Women's High-Top - Yep, a Nyjah shoe for women. Let's just go with it OK? A padded hightop that comes in various color ways and is available in women's sizes (which is a rarity in skate shoes) On sale now for $51.99
3. Nike SB Dunk Low Pro - Nike SB has some great shoes - technically sound and variety of colorways, it's just a bummer we can't get one with Leticia's name and input on it. In the meantime this low pro model will tide us over. Retails for $90
4. The Puma Suede Classic - great selection of color ways all in suede, low profile shoe that works well while skating. The price is right too - just $59
5. Vans Sk8-hi Res CA - You really can't ever go wrong with Vans on any level. And this new washed and overdyed denim looking high top is no exception - ankle support, classic old school styling, with a retro look and feel. $80 available at Madewell