Did you get a new board & you aren't sure what to do with your old favorite? Here are some great ideas for using that old deck that you may not have thought of.
1. Have a few blanks or old decks that are the same size? Make a book shelf.
2. Take your board, cut it, and piece together to make a heart for some cool wall art
3. Have a lot of boards? make an entire wall of skateboard art.
4. Create a one of a kind bookshelf for your house. "How to" on 100 layer cakelet's site
5. This one is a bit harder, but a hanging skate lamp is always an attention getter.
6. Take it outside and make a swing. "How to" on for the love of 's site
7. Last but not least - donate your old board to a non-profit that is doing great things with your used boards - like our friends at Bridge to Skate !